By SOSE Organic & Natural
Ubtans have been a part of bathing ritual of the royalty and people of
Bharat since thousands of years. It is one of the most effective Ayurvedic
cosmetics to heal and bring a natural glow to your skin…
Thousands of years ago, the royalty and people of Bharat used Ubtans extensively for their regular bathing ritual. It has natural beautifying, healing and cleansing properties, and made completely naturally. But with the advent of modern age, people have been brainwashed to believe that commercially promoted soaps are the only way to clean the body, and enhance the beauty and glow of the skin. Now, owing to the adverse effects of rising pollution and the use of synthetic soaps, more and more people are increasingly turning to natural soaps & Ubtans to clean, heal and beautify their skin.
What is an Utban?
Ubtan is a natural powder which
is made using coarse powder of legumes or pulses, natural herbs and essential
oils. Water, milk or buttermilk may be mixed depending upon one’s ‘prakriti’ or
Ayurvedic constitution or preferences. Ubtans can be of many types depending
upon the objective you wish to achieve. For example, Sandalwood Ubtan has
natural toning, cooling and deodorizing properties while a Neem Ubtan might be
more preferable for detoxification, anti-oxidative, anti-aging and healing
How does Ubtan benefit the skin?
1) Skin is the largest organ of the body, and one that is directly exposed to the outside world. Ubtan is a natural supplement which helps to nourish and tone up the skin.
2) Ubtan has natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which helps to keep the skin healthy.
3) Ubtan gently exfoliates and opens up skin pores. Other herbs and essential oils mixed in the Ubtan penetrate effectively into the skin and help to heal & further beautify the skin. Ubtan weakens skin hair from the roots and reduces or eliminates unwanted hair from the face.
4) Ubtan can be especially helpful for babies. It is a completely natural way to clean, heal and refresh the baby.
5) Ubtans are less likely to kill friendly bacteria that exist on the skin, compared with synthetic soaps. These bacteria are essential to maintain skin immunity, moisture and overall health.
How to use - Mix water, milk or buttermilk with Ubtan powder and make a paste. Apply this paste all over the face and body and gently massage. This can be left for half an hour or more or immediately washed off with water. Alternatively, use as directed on the pack.
To buy online - https://www.sose.in/shop?search=ubtan