- Gir Akar capsule is a specially designed formula with synergistic action of some Ayurvedic herbs and Gaumutra.
- The essential herbs vrikshamla herbs increase the availability of serotonin in the brain.
- It supports a healthy weight by stimulating fat and carbohydrate metabolism, and serotonin is a necessary chemical in weight control as it gives a feeling of safety and fullness.
- Thus reducing overreacting vrikshamla also prevents unhealthy accumulation of fat in the body.
- It has several medicinal benefits, including improving bowel movements.
- Pippoli mool and metabolic rate chitraka are essential herbs in Akar Gir Capsule.
- It is a lekhaniya herb that scraps excess fat from the body and enhances digestive sire.
- Weight loss.
- Support healthy weight with fat & carbohydrate.
- Improving bowel movements.
- Enhances digestive fire Helps to improve serotonin in the brain.
ObesityDirection of Use :-
Adult :- 2 caps per day, empty stomach morning and evening with water. Please take it as directed by the physician.
Old :- 2 caps per day, open stomach morning and evening with water. Please take it as directed by the physician.What to take :-
Take a balanced diet and food items that are easily digested and good for health, like - Fat-free diet( like cow's A2 milk, etc.), Barley, and Sorghum flour. Red, Black rice. Moong Dal. Drink Luke Warm Water.What Not to Take :-
Items that are heavy to digest, like Sugar. Bakery Items (Bread, Biscuits, Puff, cakes, etc.). Refined flour, Fatty food, junk food, Fried food. Packed food juice and sweetened items. Pastry, ice cream,( Virudh Ahar ) Not to take Cross combination Food, e.g., Onion & milk). Avoid smoking & Alcohol.Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- Wake up early in the morning. Do Regular exercise and practice Yoga & Pranayama daily—at least 45 min to 1 hrs or at least 30 in walking.
Don't :- Long time sitting. Smoking & Drinking. Late night sleeping.Key Ingredients :-
- Garcinia combojia fruit
- Piper longum Root
- Zingiber officinale Rhizome
- Plumbago zeylanica Root
- Embelia ribes Fruit
- Terminalia chebula
- Emblica officinalis Fruit
- Gaumutra Ghan
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.