For All type of Eye Disorders | Improves vision | Excellent eye toner
- Gir Maha Triphala Ghrit is a blessing of Divine Gaumata, and is prepared using our proprietary process which is consistent with the best traditions of Gau Adharit Ayurveda.
- According to ancient Ayurvedic text Ashtanga Hridayam, 'विधिभिः शृतं सहस्त्रवीर्यं, कर्मसहस्त्रकृत च भवति', which means that when herbs are appropriately processed in ghee their healing power is multiplied thousand fold and such ghee can offer numerous other benefits.
- Gir Maha Triphala Ghrit is made using 'पुराना घृत' or old ghee.
- According to ancient Ayurvedic text Bhava Prakash the healing qualities of ghee increase as it gets older.
- Old ghee is effective in treating all three doshas.
- It is useful in all diseases of eyes.
- Improves vision.
- Excellent eye toner.
- Regulates intra ocular pressure and reduces Infections
- It delays degenerative diseases of eyes
- Digestive and appetizer
Child (10 to 15 year) :- Take 5ml -10ml with 1 glass lukewarm milk every morning an empty stomach or as advised by the Physician.
Adult :- Take 5ml -10ml with 1 glass lukewarm milk every morning an empty stomach or as advised by the Physician.
Old :- Take 5ml -10ml with 1 glass lukewarm milk every morning an empty stomach or as advised by the Physician.What to Take :-
Raisins and walnuts .include Purana Ghrit (cow)in diet , in veg Pointed Gourd (patola), vartaka (brinjal) , karkotaka (spiny gourd), karavellam (bitter gourd), fresh raddish, coriander are benificial.What Not to Take :-
Excessive consumption of sour fermented liquids. Excessive sour substance like pickles. non veg foods like Fish , meat etc. . Sura (fermented drink , wine ). Tambula(beter leaves). Excessive salty. Vidahi (food which are corrosive in nature) & those which are heavy to digest.Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- Take Goodnight sleep. practice Trataka , Bhastrika Pranayama , Kapalbhati Pranayam , shavasana.
Don't :- Forcibly with holding obstruction of body urges, especially urge for vomiting. Excessive smoking. Taking Bath/shower immediately after getting exposed to the cold water or things immediately after exposure to heat is dangerous for the eyes.Key Ingredients :-
- Terminalia chebula
- Gau Ghee
- Phyllanthus emblica
- Eclipta alba
- Adhatoda vasica
- Asparagus racemosus
- Vitis vimifera
- Nilumbo nucifera
- Goat Milk
- Fritillari roylei
- Withania somnifera
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.