Complete Fertility Care | Problem of Uterine
- Gir Phala Ghrit is a blessing of Divine Gaumata, and is prepared using our proprietary process which is consistent with the best traditions of Gau Adharit Ayurveda.
- According to ancient Ayurvedic text Ashtanga Hridayam, 'विधिभिः शृतं सहस्त्रवीर्यं, कर्मसहस्त्रकृत च भवति', which means that when herbs are appropriately processed in ghee their healing power is multiplied thousand fold and such ghee can offer numerous other benefits.
- GIR Phala Ghrit is made using 'पुराना घृत' or old ghee.
- According to ancient Ayurvedic text Bhava Prakash the healing qualities of ghee increase as it gets older.
- Old ghee is effective in treating all three doshas.
- Shukra vikar (semen disorders).
- Yoni vikar (vaginal disorders).
- Problems related to fertility.
10 ml to 15 ml with warm milk in the morning empty stomach, or as directed by the Physician.What to Take :-
Homemade and fresh cooked food, add Millstein diet .use Cow's milk & Ghee . Include Coconut water and sugarcane juice for good sperm count. Homemade soups, herbal juice.What Not to Take :-
Refined Flour. Fresh new rice (polished). Meat and Fish. Cream based food items, avoid drinking alcohol, sweetened and packed drinks. Junk food & processed food.Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- Maintain body weight. Do exercise regularly include pranayama and yoga.
Don't :- drinking coffee and sodas . Late night awaking. Smoking & alcohol.Key Ingredients :-
- Rubia cordifolia
- Saussurea lappa
- Valeriana officinalis
- Terminalia chebula
- Terminalia belerica
- Emblica officinale
- Acrous calamus
- Berberis aristata
- Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Withania somnifera
- Gau ghrit
- Gau Dudha
- Pueraria tuberosa
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.