NO Added Chicory | NO Added Colour
- Herboffee Turmeric Coffee is a fine blend of Coffee and Turmeric. Turmeric is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda.
- It is heating in nature and has anti -inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogenic and cleansing properties.
- Turmeric helps clear the pranic pathways and enhances overall well being.
- Herboffee mission is to change the way people think about food and beverage, bringing simple Ayurvedic wisdom back into people's lives.
- Herboffee has Dakshin Bharatiya origins. Ourblends are made with some of the finest, most authentic coffee beans sourced from the Southern regions of Bharat.
- Southern Bharat is a favourite among coffee lovers globally. Coffee sourced from this region has a unique flavour which is less acidic and sweeter than the African and South American varieties.
- The aroma reminds you of Dakshin Bharat, its verdant hills and rich cultural heritage.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Anti ageing
- Pain relieving
How to make south Indian filter coffee in traditional filter :-
- Add 3 tbsp Turmeric coffee Powder to the filter vessel.
- Pour water up to 3/4 or until filter is full.
- Give time for the poured water to become decoction (20 minutes).
- Pour 1/4 of the glass with the decoction.
- Add hot milk / water and sugar to your taste.
- Stir well and serve.
Organic Coffee Powder, Organic Turmeric Powder
Coffee so tasty, healthy, herbal and beneficial, that you would love to have our Herboffee caffeine rush!
So why should you choose Herboffee?
Coz its range of Turmeric coffee, Arjuna coffee and Brahmi coffee is all about providing multiple health benefits like support for health, improvement of skin, memory improvement, hair health and many more.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.