- Cardiac problems | Palpitations | Angina
- Gir Arjun Ghrit is a blessing of Divine Gaumata, and is prepared using our proprietary process which is consistent with the best traditions of Gau Adharit Ayurveda.
- According to ancient Ayurvedic Ashtanga Hridayam, 'विधिभिः शृतं सहस्त्रवीर्यं, कर्मसहस्त्रकृत च भवति', which means that when herbs are appropriately processed in ghee their healing power is multiplied thousand fold and such ghee can offer numerous other benefits.
- Gir Arjun Ghrit is made using 'पुराना घृत' or old ghee .
- According to ancient Ayurvedic text Bhava Prakash the healing qualities of ghee increase as it gets older.
- Old ghee is effective in treating all three doshas.
- Cardiac tonic - strengthens the heart.
- Useful in all types of cardiac disorders.
- Useful in high blood pressure.
- Addresses high cholesterol.
- Acts as an anti-oxidant.
- Processed in Gau Ghee - bio enhancer.
Adult :- Take 15ml -20ml with 1 glass lukewarm milk every morning an empty stomach. For better results, mix well in milk by pouring from one glass to another for about 10-15 times, or as directed by the Physician.
Old :- Take 10ml -15ml with 1 glass lukewarm milk every morning an empty stomach. For better results, mix well in milk by pouring from one glass to another for about 10-15 times, or as directed by the Physician.What to Take :-
For chapati use flours like barley flour, sorghum etc . include millets in diet like Foxtail millet , Little millet , Quinoa use unpolished and old rice like black rice or red rice etc .in morning take fruits like Apples , cherries , Apricot , Avocadoes , Rassberries , Amla , Papaya ( taken in adequate amount ) .in daily use include Cows Milk and Cows ghee. eat soaked Almonds . Make a habit of cooking food in less oil . try to take dinner early like 7pm.What Not to Take :-
Food item that are not recommended to this patients that are:-white flour , pasta , white rice & fresh rice .Avoid full fat milk , cheese, yogurt , condensed milk , ice-creams , butter , paneer. Not take food which are Deeply fried & much salty. Avoid Caffeine and Alcohol , avoid drink which are sweetened and carbonated drinks like Pepsi ,coke etc. packaged soup & fruit juices .dry fruits like Cashew nuts , Pistachio , Peanuts. Bakery products like bread, pastries .microwave meals or ready meals , mayonnaise , chutneys , pickles which are excessive salty and oily. Not to take Cross combination Food e.g. Onion & milk )Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- Your meals should be on time. Wake up early in the morning. daily pranayama and walking .Manage your stress level . Keep watch on your Blood Pressure. Maintain or lose your weight.
Don't :- late night sleep. Getting over exhausted physically this can put excessive pressure on heart. Smoking & Alcohol.Key Ingredients :-
Termenalia Arjun & Gau Ghee
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.