• Children: below 5 years: 1-2 grams, 5-12 years: 5 grams. Adults: 1-2 teaspoons.
• To be taken once or twice a day with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk, or as advised by an Ayurvedic Physician.
• Low stamina, low muscle strength or body weight, poor digestion.
• Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera root), Sariva (Indian Sarsaparilla), Jeera (Cumin Seeds), Madhusnuhi (Smilax China), Draksha (Vitis Vinifera), Gir Ahinsak Gau Ghee, Mishri (Rock Sugar), Madhu (Honey), Elachi (Elettaria Cardamomum).
• To be taken preferably under the supervision of an Ayurvedic Physician, particularly if you are suffering from diabetes, obesity, are pregnant or lactating, or suffering from any chronic or serious disease.
• Subject to natural variations. Store in a cool & dry place.
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.