- Nishamrut capsule is specially designed formula with synergistic action of haridra and gaumutra.
- It is a potent medicine for a vast range of allergic condition.
- As per modern research curcumin in haridra is a proven anti-cancer compound.
- Haridra is a herb that has a distinct yellow colour and a pungent flavour.
- Its versatility in medical application makes it one of the most research herbs of this era.
- Unlike synthetic drugs,curcuminoids,a key ingredient in haridra works against any type of inflammation in the body by targeting multiple pathway of inflammation at the cellular level haridra also helps overcome allergic/inflammatory skin condition.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of haridra assist in preventing the progression of diabetes related changes in organs like the kidneys,retina,nerve cells and minute blood vessels in the body.
- In Nishamruta capsule, Gaumutra is used as a bioactivity enhancer as well as for its own individual role of health.
- Made with Haridra & Gaumutra
- Protect against allergic condition
- Helps overcome allergic / inflammatory skin conditions
- Works against any type of inflammation in the body
For Allergy like Respiratory (Cold, Cough etc. ) & skin AllergyDirection of Use :-
Child (10 to 15 year) :- 1 capsules per day empty stomach morning and evening with water or as directed by physician.
Adult :- 2 capsules per day empty stomach morning and evening with water or as directed by physician.
Old :- 2 capsules per day empty stomach morning and evening with water or as directed by physician.What to Take :-
Adding garlic to food when you’re sick can both add flavour and make your food even more effective at fighting off cold or flu symptoms. Ginger acts as anti-inflammatory, use ginger in your diet. Cook with immune boosting spices like fennel, cumin, black pepper, turmeric, coriander, cinnamon & ginger. Eat immune boosting foods like apple, pomegranate, papaya etc.What Not to Take :-
Food items that are not recommended to these patients that are:-White rice, mango, orange, banana, Dates cheese, cream, ice-cream, etc. Fried meat, red meat etc. Bakery & processed food, fried food, junk food artificial sweetener, packed soups, refined sugar. Not to take Cross combination Food e.g. Onion & milk)Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- Body needs rest to heal. Saltwater gargle can relive a sore throat. Sip more liquids.
Don't :- Alcohol, coffee & caffeinated sodas. Cold air. Over eating.Key Ingredients :-
Haridra and Gaumutra
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.