Gir Purana Ghrit Chyawanprash is specially formulated using sacred Aged Ghee or Purana Ghrit, in addition to Amla and over 40 other powerful authentic herbs.
Chyawanprash is one of the most powerful rejuvenatives in Ayurvedic tradition.
Purana Ghrit is described in ancient texts as “teekshna” (piercing) as it penetrates deep at a cellular level, and “tridosh shamak” as it helps balance all 3 doshas. Purana Ghrit helps to amplify the powerful healing and nourishing qualities of herbs contained in Chyawanprash,
especially with respect to respiratory, dermatological and neurological health.
How to use :
• Children:1/2 to 1 tbs, Teenagera: 1 to 2 tbs, Adults: 1 to 3 tbs.
• Recommended to be consumed with cow's warm milk with empty stomach in morning.
• Authentic Ayurvedic tonic for health and vitality.
• Purana Gau Ghee, Amla, Khadi Shakkar, Bilva, Gokhru, Kshir Kakoli, Brahmi, Nagkesar, Sunthi, Kakoli, Tagar, Harad, Kakdasingi, Bala, Jivanti, Kachur, Nagarmoth, Gambhari, Munnaka, Riddhi, Jeevaka, Puskarmool, Punarnava, Kamal gatta, Agnimantha, Chandan, Adusa, Jatamansi, Shyonaka, Brihati, Mulethi, Shatavari, Ashwagandha, Vidarikand, Maha Medha, Pipali, Vanshlochan, Elaichi, Dalchini, Kali Mirch, Tejpatta.
• Subject to natural variations. Store in a cool and dark place.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.