Sidha Kisan Se Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour 500gm
• Healthy choice for daily diet
• Rich in dietary fibre.
• Source of vitamins and minerals.
• Source of iron, protein, calcium.
• Vitamin D.
• Aids in weight loss.
• Keep heart healthy.
• Reduce LDL bad cholesterol.
• Control blood pressure.
• Treat heart cholesterol.
Product Description :
30% More Protein
60% More Fiber
30% Lesser Carbs
How to make roti
• Knead the dough with warm water until it becomes non-sticky.
• Add water little by little to get the right consistency.
• Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
• Take the required quantity of dough and make crack free smooth ball.
• Dust the ball well with gluten-free flour.
• Roll lightly with a wooden roller stick.
• Half cook the roti on both sides on tawa.
• Put the half-cooked roti on flame and let it puff up.
• Apply desi ghee, butter, jam, or spread of your choice.
• Also, make bread, biscuits, cakes, naan, kulcha, puris, samosas, kachori, paratha by following your gluten-free recipe.
Organic Besan, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Ragi Flour, Organic Psyllium Husk (Isabgol).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.