Sidha Kisan Se Natural Black Mustard Oil Cold Pressed (Kali sarso) 1ltr
• Good Source of Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA)
• Promotes Heart Health
• Treats Cracked Heels and Brittle Nails
• Protects Against Infection
• Helps Blood Circulation
• Good for Skin
• Relief from Cough and Cold
• Promotes Hair Growth
Sidha Kisan Se Natural Cold Pressed Oils | Natural aroma & flavour, great for your family’s health
- Ghee and oils are a rich source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s) which are critical for maintaining the functioning and health of the brain, cardiac, digestive, reproductive and immune health.
- Fats are an important part of the detoxification process in the body. Toxins are first stored in cells containing fats before being flushed out of the body.
- Now imagine how much your body can suffer when your dietary fat is in itself a storehouse of toxins!
- This is where Sidha Kisan Se Natural Cold Pressed Oils can help you restore and maintain the health of your family.
- This range of oils is produced from ethically farmed authentic seeds that are pure and nutritious. The process of extracting them ensures their nutritional content.
- If there is one product in our grocery portfolio which we would strongly recommend to all our customers, it is our range of natural cold pressed oils.
- Good Source of Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA)
- Promotes Heart Health
- Treats Cracked Heels and Brittle Nails
- Protects Against Infection
- Helps Blood Circulation
- Good for Skin
- Relief from Cough and Cold
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Plenty of research indicates that industrially manufactured seed oils (peanut, sunflower, cottonseed, safflower, soya, etc) can be a significant cause of chronic lifestyle diseases.
- These oils are made by heating the seeds (often genetically modified) at extremely high temperatures, creating harmful compounds.
- Then processed with petroleum-based solvents such as hexane to maximize extraction, and deodorized & bleached with chemicals that further produce harmful substances such as synthetic trans fats.
- More chemicals are added, such as synthetic anti-oxidants that can have endocrine-disrupting, carcinogenic, and immune-disrupting effects.
- Sidha Kisan Se Natural Cold Pressed Oils are traditionally made at low temperatures that ensures that their nutritional content remains intact.
- The manufacturing process utilizes no chemicals, additives, preservatives, deodorizing or bleaching agents. The smell, taste and flavour of these oils is absolutely pure & natural.
- The seeds used to extract these oils are ethically & sustainable grown from indigenous variety of seeds without using genetically modified ingredients.
- Sesame oil has been widely popular with ancient Ayurvedic physicians. It is heating in nature and extremely effective in balancing Vata and Kapha doshas.
- Cold-pressed & natural coconut oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil are also healthier cooking alternatives, though all oils should be enjoyed in moderation.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.