Made with Natural Ingredients | Cold Pressed Grounded Spices
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a wonderful artisan mixture of Natural spices blended to give you an authentic, delicious dish in just the right proportions!
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a delightful combination of modern culinary skill and ancient Ayurvedic traditions.
- They contain Naturally grown herbs, which have been used since centuries in Bharat to help heal a range of disorders that arise from the three doshas.
- These spices are Naturally grown and are rich in anti-oxidant properties that help you and your family to stay healthy and energetic.
- Explore the great flavour and arome of SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas, and help your family stay healthy and energetic!.
For Pressure Cooking :-
|2 Dried Gooseberry Or 1 Tsp-Black Tea||3/4 - Tsp - Salt||1/4-Tsp-Baking Soda|
|8 - Cup - Water For Soaking Chickpeas||3-Cup - Water (For Pressure Cooking)||2 Dried Gooseberry Or 1 Tsp-Black Tea|
(Make A Bundle By Putting Black Tea In A Small Cotton Cloth)Ingredients For Gravy :-
|3-Tbsp-Ghee/Butter||Salt-To Your Taste||2 Nos-Bayleaf|
|1/2-Cup Fine Chopped Onion||1/4-Tsp Turmeric Powder||3/4-Cup Tomato Puree|
|1-Tsp Cumin Seed||2To3 Nos-Green Chilli (Slit)||1Tbsp-Dry Fenugreek Leaves|
|2-Tbsp-Ginger-Garlic Paste||2 To 3-Tbsp-Sidha Kisan Se Chhole Masala||For Garnishing-Fresh Coriander|
- Wash And Soak Chickpeas with Enough Water for About 8 Hours Or Over Night.
- Discard The Access Water and Give A Good Rinse Under Running Water.
- In A Pressure Cooker Add Soaked Chickpea, Baking Soda, Salt, Bay Leaf, Dry Goose Berry Or Tea Bag.
- Pressure Cook It For 7 To 8 Whistles On A Medium Heat.
- Once Done Do Not Open Cooker Immediately. Let It Cool Down Itself Till 10 Minutes.
- Open The Cooker And Check Chickpeas. It Must Be Soft Cooked. Squeeze It and Check It Must Be Soft But Not Mushy. Do Not Drain Stock (Chickpeas Cooked Water).
- Add Ghee/Butter To A Kadai, When The Ghee/Butter Heats Up Add Cumin Seeds.
- Add Chopped Onion And Saute On Low Heat Until They Turn Golden Brown And Keep Stirring To Saute Evenly.
- Add Ginger Garlic Paste And Green Chilli Slit. Saute On Low Heat For 1 Minute.
- Add Tomato Puree And Saute On Medium Heat.
- Add Sidha Kisan Se Chhole Masala, Salt, Turmeric Powder And Dry Fenugreek Leaves.
- Remove Gooseberry/Tea Bag From Pressure Cooker And Add The Cooked Chickpeas With Stock. (Chickpeas Cooked Water)
- Cover The Kadai With Lid And Cook For 5 Minutes. Add Little Water If Required.
- Stir Well And Turn Off The Heat. Add Fresh Coriander Leaves And Cover The Kadai To Retain The Flavours.
Serve With Bhatura, Puri, Paratha, Kulcha Or Butter Naan.Tips
- If You Have Forgotten to Soak the Chickpeas, Then Add the Chickpea (Kabuli Chana) To Hot Boiled Water. Cover And Soak For 2 Hours.
- It Is Always Better to Soak The Chickpeas Over Night Or At Least For 8 Hours As Then It’s Easier To Cook And Give Good Flavour And Texture.
Natural Coriander, Natural Red Chilli , Natural Cumin, Natural Black Salt, Natural Rock Salt, Natural Amchur, Natural Bay Leaves, Natural Cinnamon, Natural Ajwain, Natural Black Pepper, Natural Fennel, Natural Nutmeg, Natural Kasuri Methi, Natural Asafoetida, Natural Dry Ginger, Natural Clove, Natural Cardamom.
Ingredients of this Product are sourced from Ethical & trusted farmers.Instruction :-
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store In Airtight Container After Opening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.