Made with Natural Ingredients | Cold Pressed Grounded Spices
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a wonderful artisan mixture of Natural spices blended to give you an authentic, delicious dish in just the right proportions!
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a delightful combination of modern culinary skill and ancient Ayurvedic traditions.
- They contain Naturally grown herbs, which have been used since centuries in Bharat to help heal a range of disorders that arise from the three doshas.
- These spices are Naturally grown and are rich in anti-oxidant properties that help you and your family to stay healthy and energetic.
- Explore the great flavour and arome of SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas, and help your family stay healthy and energetic!.
|4 Tbsp - Butter||5 - Green Cardamom||3 Tbsp - Oil|
|1 Inch - Cinnamon||1 Cup Cubed Paneer(Cottage Cheese)||1 Nos - Bay Leaf|
|6 To 7- Tomatoes (Big Cubed)||2 - Tsp Cumin Seeds||3 To 4- Onion (Big Cubed)|
|2 To 3 - Tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder||1 Tbsp - Ginger Chopped||1 Tbsp - Garlic Chopped|
|1 - Tsp Coriander Powder||1/4 Cup -Water||1 - Tsp Dry Fenugreek Leaves|
|3 Nos -Green Chilli Sliced||2 - Tsp Sugar||12 Nos- Cashew Nuts|
|3 - Tbsp - Sidha Kisan Se Paneer Masala||Coriander leaves for Garnishing||Salt - To Your Taste|
- Heat Oil In A Pan. Add Onion And Saute For 2 Minutes.
- Add Chopped Ginger, Garlic And Green Chilli And Saute On Medium Flame For 2 Minutes.
- Add Tomatoes And Saute On Medium Flame For 2 Minutes.
- Add Cashew Nuts And Green Cardamom And Make A Quick Stir For Another 2 Minutes.
- Add Water And Simmer For 5 To 7 Minutes On Medium Heat.
- Add Salt And Kashmiri Chilli Powder. Turn Off The Flame And Cool Down The Mixture.
- Grind The Mixture And Make A Smooth Paste.
- Strain Out Paste From The Strainer.
- Add Butter In A Pan And Melt It On Very Low Heat.
- Add Bay Leaf, Cinnamon And Cumin Seeds And Saute For 30 Second On Medium Heat.
- Add Smooth Puree Which You Made Earlier.
- Add Sidha Kisan Se Paneer Masala, Coriander Powder And Salt.
- Mix Well And Cook Until Gravy Become Thick.
- Mix Paneer (Cottage Cheese)Cubes In Gravy And Stir Gently And Cook For 2 Minutes.
- Garnish With Chopped Coriander.
Serve With Naan, Paratha, Roti Or Kulcha.Also Sprinkle as Seasoning on
Natural Coriander, Natural Dry Red Chilli, Natural Tomato Powder, Natural Nutmeg, Natural Cumin, Natural Star Anise, Natural Cinnamon, Natural Cardamom, Natural Black Cardamom, Natural Clove, Natural Black Pepper.
Ingredients of this Product are sourced from Ethical & trusted farmers.Instruction :-
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store In Airtight Container After Opening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.