SO GOOD Instant Masala Oats Chilla Mix is a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants. it's healthy and tasty option for breakfast and dinner. it is rich in fibre and water keeping you full Wich helps avoid hunger pangs. These include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and a reduced risk of heart disease.
How to use :
• Pour So Good instant masala oats chilla mix in a big vessel. and gradually add 350 ml of water.
• Mix well to make fine batter.
• Keep it aside for 5 minutes. Add more water if required and mix well.
• Heat thick iron tawa or nonstick tawa.
• In a small bowl mix 5 ml oil and 200ml water. Dip and squeeze small piece of cotton cloth in oil and water mixture and wipe hot tawa with squeezed cloth.
• Once chilla is fried turn the Chilla and fring little and Chilla is ready to serve.
• Repeat step No. 6 before you spread new Chilla on tawa.
• Serve chilla with any chutney, Dips or ketchup.
• You Can Spread any chutney and Shredded Mix Vegetables (Tomato, Onion, Cabbage, Capsicum etc...)
• You can add Chopped Leafy green Vegetables in the Batter.
Organic Oat Flakes, Organic Besan, Rock Salt, Organic Tomato Powder, Organic White Sugar, Organic Garlic powder, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Coriander, Organic cumin, Organic Amchur, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Chilli Powder, Organic Ginger Powder, Organic Fenugreek, Organic Turmeric, Organic Cinnamon, Organic cardamom, Organic Clove, Organic Mace, Organic Nutmeg.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.