Product Description :
SO GOOD Instant Nylon Khaman Mix is a readily available recipe to make authentic and traditional Khaman Dhokla batter in minutes. Enjoy the traditional dish from Gujarat any time of the day!
How to use :
• Keep 1 liter water or require amount of water in steaming Vessel. And let it boil. Grease deep round plate(thali) or cake Tin of about 7".
• Pour the SO GOOD Naylon Khaman mix in another large bowl and add 150ml water, 10ml oil and juice of 3-4 medium size lemon's juice(50 ml) to it. stir slowly in one direction till there are no lumps.
• Pour the mixture in greased thali or tin. Keep it in the Steaming vessel. Cover it with perfect lead.
• Cook on medium to high flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Remove the thali or tin from steaming vessel. and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
• Heat 2 tbsp oil and add 2tbsp mustard seeds, 2tbsp sesame seeds, few curry leaves and 4-5 cut green spicy chillies.
• Add 200ml water and 30gm (2tbsp)sugar to tadka.
• Spread tadka water on khaman evenly.
• Cut it in to small cubes.
• Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and fresh Desiccated coconut.
• Add chilli ginger for spicy flavor.
• Use cake tin to steam khaman for better result.
• Do not cut khaman when it is hot.Let it cool down for 5-7 minutes.
Organic Besan, Organic Sugar, Natural Rock Salt, Baking Soda (Saji Phool).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.