SO GOOD Instant Oats Dosa Mix is a readily available recipe to make authentic and traditional dosa batter in minutes. Enjoy the traditional dish from Dakshin Bharat any time of the day!Benefits :-
- Easy to cook
- No preservative
- No added flavour
- All Good No Bad
- Take the SO GOOD instant oats dosa mix in a big vessel. And add 450 to 470 ml of water gradually.
- Mix well to make fine batter.
- Keep it a side for 15 minutes. More water if required. And mix well.
- Heat a dosa tawa or non a stick tawa.
- In a small bowl mix 5 ml oil and 200ml water.Dip small piece of cotton cloth to oil and water mixture and Wipe hot tawa with damp cloth.
- Pour a small quantity of paste on the hot tawa, and spread it With soft hand, spread some ghee or butter on border of dosa.
- Once dosa is fried turn the dosa and fring little. Dosa is ready to serve.
- Repeat step no-5 before you spread new Dosa on tawa to maintain temperature of tawa.
You can spread chopped vegetable of your choice, Potato bhaji, Chutney of your choice, on dosa.
Serve dosa with coconut chutney and hot sambhar.Ingredients :-
Organic Oat Flakes, Organic Suji, Organic Rice Flour, Natural Rock Salt, Organic Cumin Whole.Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.