Made with Natural Ingredients | Cold Pressed Grounded Spices
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a wonderful artisan mixture of Natural spices blended to give you an authentic, delicious dish in just the right proportions!
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a delightful combination of modern culinary skill and ancient Ayurvedic traditions.
- They contain Naturally grown herbs, which have been used since centuries in Bharat to help heal a range of disorders that arise from the three doshas.
- These spices are Naturally grown and are rich in anti-oxidant properties that help you and your family to stay healthy and energetic.
- Explore the great flavour and arome of SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas, and help your family stay healthy and energetic!.
- 200gm- Pigeon Peas
- 5 Tbsp -Sidha Kisan Se Sambhar Masala
- 1 Tbsp-Oil
- 3 Tbsp- Tamarind Pulp
- 1 Tsp- Black Mustard Seeds
- Salt -To Your Taste
- 1Tsp- Cumin Seeds
- 3 Nos Green Chilli - Small Chopped
- 2 Nos-Dry Red Chilli
- 2 Nos - Drumstick (Cut Into 3" Pieces)
- 1/2 Tsp- Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/4 Cup- Bottle Gourd
- 1/4 Tsp- Asafoetida
- 1/4 Cup Yam
- 10 Nos- Curry Leaves
- 1/4 Cup Brinjal
- 1 Medium Red - Onion
- 1/4 Cup Green Peas
- 2 Small Sized- Tomato
- Wash The Pigeon Peas Thoroughly Running Water And Drain.
- Combine The Washed Pigeon Peas And 2 Cups Of Water In A Pressure Cooker And Pressure Cook For 5 Whistles.
- Allow The Steam To Escape Before Opening The Lead (10 Minutes).
- Blend The Pigeon Peas Using A Hand Blender Till It Is Smooth And Keep Aside.
- Heat the Oil in A Pan And Crackle Mustard Seeds And Cumin Seeds.
- Add Curry Leaves , Dry Red Chilli, Chopped Green Chilli, Asafoetida And Saute On A Medium Flame For A Few Seconds.
- Red Onion, Tomatoes And All The Vegetables And Cook On A Medium Flame Till The Vegetables Are Soft.
- Add Salt, Turmeric Powder Chili Powder And Tamarind Pulp And Mix Well, Cook For Awhile.
- Add Sidha Kisan Se Sambhar Masala And Add Water As Required, Mix Well And Boil
- Allow To Cook On Medium Flame For 5 Minutes.
- Garnish With Shredded Coconut And Fresh Coriander Leaves.
Natural Dry Red Chilli, Natural Coriander, Natural Chana Dal, Natural Toor Dal, Natural Urad Mogar, Natural Sona Masoori Rice, Natural Cumin, Natural fenugreek, Natural Asafoetida, Natural Turmeric.
Ingredients of this Product are sourced from Ethical & trusted farmers.Instruction :-
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store In Airtight Container After Opening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.