SO GOOD Instant Nylon Khaman Mix is a readily available recipe to make authentic and traditional Khaman Dhokla batter in minutes. Enjoy the traditional dish from Gujarat any time of the day!Benefits :-
- Easy to cook
- No preservative
- No added flavour
- All Good No Bad
- Keep 1 liter water or require amount of water in steaming Vessel. And let it boil. Grease deep round plate(thali) or cake Tin of about 7".
- Pour the SO GOOD Naylon Khaman mix in another large bowl and add 150ml water, 10ml oil and juice of 3-4 medium size lemon's juice(50 ml) to it. stir slowly in one direction till there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture in greased thali or tin. Keep it in the Steaming vessel. Cover it with perfect lead.
- Cook on medium to high flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the thali or tin from steaming vessel. and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and add 2tbsp mustard seeds, 2tbsp sesame seeds, few curry leaves and 4-5 cut green spicy chillies.
- Add 200ml water and 30gm (2tbsp)sugar to tadka.
- Spread tadka water on khaman evenly.
- Cut it in to small cubes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and fresh Desiccated coconut.
Add chilli ginger for spicy flavor.
Use cake tin to steam khaman for better result.
Do not cut khaman when it is hot.Let it cool down for 5-7 minutes.Ingredients :-
Organic Besan, Organic Sugar, Natural Rock Salt, Baking Soda (Saji Phool).Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.