SO GOOD MASALA OATS is a healthy breakfast option that offers plenty of health benefits.
It is a mildly spiced Indian style savoury oatmeal porridge prepared with Natural spices and Natural oats.
It's good to begin your day with so good masala oats. It can also be served as a diet meal for lunch and dinner.Ingredients :-
Natural Oat Flakes, Natural Sugar, Natural Tomato Powder, Natural Ginger Powder, Natural Rock salt, Natural Garlic Powder, Natural Onion Powder, Natural Coriander, Natural Fenugreek, Natural Kashmiri Chilli, Natural Cumin, Natural Turmeric, Natural Dry Mango Pow, Natural Black Pepper, Natural Cinnamon, Natural Cardamom, Natural Black Cardamom, Natural Clove, Natural Mace, Natural NutmegHow to Cook :-
- Add So Good Masala Oats with water to a pan
- Cook on low flame for 2 minutes and stir well.
- Drizzle Desi cow ghee and garnish with fresh coriander leaves
- Easy to cook
- No preservative
- No added flavour
- All Good No Bad
- 4 - tbsp - So Good Masala Oats Mix
- 2 - cup-water
- 1 - tsp desi cow ghee
- For garnishing- fresh coriander leaves
- You can add veggies like carrot, green peas, french beans etc.
- Add extra Chilli if you like your oats spicy
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.